Friday, June 19, 2009

Raining Cats & Dogs

So last night it was raining like buckets. The thunder was so loud that it actually woke me up! My husband couldn't sleep either. Poor thing is a light sleeper so even a cat meowing can wake him up.

When I woke up this morning, the sky looked like it was done peeing on us, so I thought it was appropriate to let you guys know that we have added some new family members. No I did not have a baby during my hiatus. These family members have four legs and are hairy.

You all remember my first cat. Here she is all grown up:



Well then we got a dog for my husband's sake (he loves those things). His name is Abby (short for Abigail, which I will explain in a later post why we named him that):



Then for good measure, we picked up a stray male cat and named him Jackie Chan (can you tell why?):



Now we have 3 animals and a house that is always in shambles. Good thing we don't have white carpet!

1 comment:

Carol said...

vaya si que debio haber sido fuerte como para no dormir.. aca llovio como 1 dia y medio y despues nada, lo cual es malo para el secto donde vivo ya que muchos dependen del trabajo de la agricultura... ojala llueva más... pero en fin.. pasaron mucho frio??? ..
Ehy 3 mascotas que genial y le puso Jackie Chan al pequeño?? a mi he gusta peo prefiero Jet Lie!! jijjiji


Cariños que tengas un gran día!!!