Monday, July 21, 2008

Tejedora Autentica

Everyone, meet Bullseye:





Isn't she cute? My boyfriend and his brother (we all live together) surprised me on Saturday with a cute little kitty. Now I feel like an official knitter because I have a cat. I already know that she likes string, so I'm keeping my stash away from her. You know, just in case.



And yesterday said boyfriend got a little dirty working in the fireplace (isn't he cute, well actually, don't answer that). He took out the old frame and in a week or so will put in a new fireplace insert. Experts say this fireplace insert will be 70% more efficient than a normal one. We plan on using the fireplace to heat our house since it is well known that Natural Gas prices (in the Midwest, at least) have doubled since last winter. Whenever I hear news like that, I just scoff and say, "Man I'm glad I'm a knitter!"



See ya!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute looking cat.
au revoir.

Carol said...

jijiji 100% una autentica tejedora... es preciosa esa gatita... tan tierno... tan amoroso .... yo amo los gatos jajaja bueno con tantas fotos que coloco de Belen en blog esta mas que claro.. en fin esos ojos de tu gatita me encantaron...
jejeje se ve gracioso tu novio todo lleno de ollin ( mugre de la chimenea) pero todo sea por mejorarla y claro ahorra en combustible que su valoresta por los cielos.... ojala algun dia baje un poco...

CariƱos amiga y felicidades por el nuevo miembro de la familia!!!!

Linda said...

Here's to knitters and wise precautions against inevitable colder weather. Yes, NOW you are a bonafide knitter, kitty to hand. Love the name!

Anonymous said...

Aaaaah, a kittycat! Que bonita (or bonito--whichever!) Me encantan los gatos, especialmente los con orejas grandes! (Orejas is ears, right?) Sorry, my Spanish is spotty.

Who hosed off el novio despues?