Monday, November 20, 2006

Gratitude

This weekend was really rewarding. After a semester of weekends filled with homework, I finally didn't have much school work to do this past couple of days. So you know what I did, right? Knitted till my hands hurt, of course!

Sorry, I don't have pictures yet. I don't believe I've progressed enough on my CPH to actually post a picture of it. It would be like Deja Vu.

I also gifted these striped socks to my friend who jumped up and down and gave me a big hug out of excitment. In other words, it was a good reaction and one I did not expect. It only confirmed to me that knitting is just as exciting as all day football on Sunday.

This week is Thanksgiving (Thank God!). That means there is only 2 more weeks of school left, then finals. I'm so excited to be half way done my senior year. Maybe now that I'll have more time, I'll start on my mother's shawl. We'll have to see.

No comments: